Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mini Business Cards

I am a total nerd when it comes to my business cards. I love moo.com where you can have as many images as you want to upload. Okay, they might have a maximum, but there is something satisfying about seeing little snippets of paintings that I have made all in one place. The cards are perfect for trading, giving to clients, or just dropping off at my gallery. I uploaded 50 paintings to their website and just received them in the mail today. It is like opening a birthday gift to myself, which is tomorrow by the way.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Moos are awesome! Reminds me that I need to reorder. I have their frame that you can put the Moos in and I just updated it with Moos from my favorite artists. But I don't have any of your paintings and would love to have you represented there! Want to trade Moos? ;-)
Enjoy the day, Miss Kristie!
Erin